The funding is used to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport they offer.
What the funding can be used for:
• To hire qualified sports coaches to work with teachers.
• To provide existing staff with training or resources to help them teachPE and sport more effectively.
• To introduce new sports or activities and encourage more pupils to take up sport.
• To support and involve the least active children by running or extending school sports clubs, holiday clubs and Change4Life clubs
• run sport competitions.
• To increase pupils’ participation in the School Games.
• To run sports activities with other schools.
The premium is used to:
• To develop or add to the PE and sport activities that your school already offers.
• To make improvements now that will benefit pupils joining the school in future years.
Click here to view pupil premium information